I am a huge Disney fan! More specifically, a Disney Princess fan. I love the story lines, songs, and magical-ness of them all. The movies are amazing, but Disney World takes that magic to the next level. My husband and I were lucky enough to go during the Holiday season. Let’s just say we were blown away. I am going to share with you my 5 must-dos for a magical Holiday experience at Disney World.
- Cinderella’s Castle– Cinderella’s Castle is always a sight to see, but it is even more spectacular at Christmas. As soon as you enter Magic Kingdom, you can see Cinderella’s Castle glowing in Christmas lights.
2. Theme Park Christmas Trees– Each park has its own Christmas tree that is decorated with ornaments that represent the theme of the park. The Christmas trees are stunning and one of a kind.
3. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party– This is a Christmas party that shouldn’t be missed. Magic Kingdom is shut down to the public and you can only get in if you have a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket. It feels like you have VIP access to Magic Kingdom. There are virtually no lines to all of the rides, not to mention, complimentary cookies and holiday beverages. The party also has special Christmas shows and fireworks that cannot be seen on any other night.
4. Resort Holiday Decor– The holiday cheer continues in every resort with gorgeous decorations and trees. Each resort has decorations that are unique to its theme. We were so impressed with the time and dedication put into making the resorts beautiful.
5. Epcot Holidays Around the World– Christmas in Epcot is an experience unlike any other. Walking around the World Showcase, you can see how other countries celebrate the holidays and experience their traditions. Every country is decorated and there are special Holiday treats everywhere you turn.
Some of you may think that Disney World is only for children, but I would have to disagree. There is something for everyone to enjoy, especially during the Holidays.