Sorry I have been a little MIA from blog posts lately. Jason and I have been super busy moving out of our old apartment and into our new place downtown Minneapolis. We also had to pack for our extended stay in Los Angeles. Currently, we are sitting in our bed in Denver, Colorado waiting for the ball to drop (New York time) and relaxing before our 11 hour drive to Las Vegas tomorrow. This trip has already been so amazing, I cannot wait to share it with you. This is amazing trip is the perfect way to end 2017 and kick off 2018.
When I think about the blog, I think about how far we have come in one year. Last year, I set a goal to reach 6000 followers and we ended up with almost 10.3 K. That is huge growth and I could not have done it without you. I believe that setting high goals and expectations for yourself force you to work harder and exceed your own expectations.
This year Jason and I are going to work really hard and work toward the following goals:
- Reach 30,000 followers on Instagram
- Launch our YouTube Channel and reach 2000 subscribers (hopefully much more)
- Network and meet with PR companies
- Website makeover. Live. Love. Chardonnay needs a fresh new look.
- Triple the blog subscribers
- Reach a larger/more diverse audience
- Create a deeper relationship with you (and of course the other followers.
These are some of main things that Jason and I want to work on this year. We are so excited to see where 2018 will take us. We are ready to take on the New Year. Go and explore your #chardonnaystyle and have a wonderful New Year.