Finally…..it is Friday! I have the day off of work today and I am pretty pumped about it. Jason and I usually like to take the weekend to celebrate our anniversary with quality time together. It seems like we have been in go mode for the past few months, so this weekend it will be nice just to relax and hang out together.
It is all about lace-up everything! This trend is all over the department stores and runways. Lace-up bottoms (skirts and pants) are all the rage. It is such a great way to add a little excitement to your look. These lace-up bottoms will make you look runway ready.
- Moto lace up denim mini skirt • Topshop • $65 (as seen in photo)
- Twig High-Rise Skinny Jean – Lace Up Black • BDG • $64
- Straight Leg Jean With Lace Up • Missguided • $56
- Jamie Lace-Up Side Skinny Jeans • Topshop • $95
- Lace up wide leg trousers • Topshop • $80
This trend can seem intimidating to some of you, and that is ok. Its definitely is a statement piece. The secret to pulling off this look is pairing it with something simple. I chose to pair my lace-up skirt with a ruffle tee. Another great option, is to pair these bottoms with a simple bodysuit. This way the outfit will not seem overwhelming and will look oh-so chic. Now, go and explore your #chardonnaystyle.