Shop my Look
I have been wanting to write a post like this for while. I get a lot of questions sent to me and thought that would be easier to respond to them in an FAQ post. Check out my most frequently asked questions.
- Why did I start blogging?– I started blogging to express my personal style and help others feel more comfortable exploring their own style. Check out my post about Why I Started Blogging to get more info.
- Did I start my Instagram or blog first?– When I decided that I wanted to start a blog, I first made my Instagram. I created a new account and started from scratch. A a couple weeks later, I launched my blog. They were pretty close to starting at the same time.
- Where are my favorite places to shop?– I love shopping at Topshop, Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Free People, Zara and ASOS.
- What lipstick am I wearing in my insta-stories?– I am usually wearing Smashbox Liquid Lipstick in the color Driver’s Seat.
- What apps do I use to edit my photos?– I use VSCO, Facetune and Snapseed.
- What is my daytime job?– I currently work in Human Services. I manage the home care services for children and adults with varying developmental disabilities.
- How many times do I post per week?– I try to get three blog posts done in a week. Sometimes, I only get two up on the blog. I post to Instagram 1-3 times a day and try to do most of photos in real time.
- What tips do I have for someone to start their own blog?– Blog about something that you are passionate about and can be committed to. Make time for your blog and stay dedicated.
- What skincare products do I use?– Check out the entire post about my Morning and Evening Face Routine.
- What is a miel?– A miel is only the best coffee drink in the world. It is espresso, milk, honey and cinnamon. MY FAVE!!!!
Now, go and explore your #chardonnaystyle.