Fall is my favorite time of year. The foliage is beautiful, it’s my birthday, and of course fall fashion! It can be hard to stay up to date on the latest trends with our busy lives. I put together a list for you of, what I consider to be, fall essentials.
1. Suede– This season is all about the suede. My favorite fall suede items are Motojackets, boots, ankle boots, and skirts (like the one above). Most stores carry Faux-Suede as well.
2. Boots– Every girl should have a pair boots. Whether it is over-the-knee boots or cutout ankle boots. They are a fall must.
3. Vests– There are so many styles of vests (quilted, fur, knit). You just need to chose which one you like. Maybe you’re like me and love them all.
4. Ripped Jeans– These are my favs! They look so cute tucked into over-the-knee boots. I also love the bottoms rolled up with ankle boots.
5. Sweaters– Personally, I love to cozy up in the perfect sweater. Lace-up sweaters and Bell-Sleeved sweaters are the hot trend this fall.
Please contact me if you would like to hear more about Taylor’s Top 5 Fall Essentials. Go explore your #ChardonnayStyle.