There is nothing better than starting off a new year with excitement for whats yet to come. So much has already happened this year. New followers, new collaborations and a new look for the blog that’s in the works. I am excited to build relationships with you all and grow together!
I was thinking about you all today and realized that you probably do not know much about me. Therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to share a few a fun facts about myself.
- I am married to my high school sweetheart! He is seriously amazing.
- I may only be 5’2, but I love dogs that are way bigger then me. My English Mastiff, Lord Remington, pretty much walks me. You have no idea how many people ask me, jokingly, if he is a horse.
- Growing up, I hated all things girly. I would cry and scream when I had to wear a dress.
- Sometimes, I enjoy playing video games. My favorite is Call of Duty.
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast is my idol! I am totally obsessed with all things Disney Princess, especially when it comes to Belle.
- Five out of the six people in my family growing up were girls. With three sisters, there was never enough room in the bathroom.
- I am a total Daddy’s girl!
- One of my favorite foods are peas. I am sure that a majority of you, if not all of you, would not say that peas are your favorite food.
- I am a huge science nerd. While in college, I would get so excited to study anything related to human biology.
- I graduated with my bachelors degree in Human Biology.
- Fashion is a passion of mine. I could look through the same vogue magazine over, and over, and over again.
- Sex and the City is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode and am continuing to cycle through the seasons.
Well friends, that is a little about me. I would love to get to know all of you better. Please feel free to share a fun fact about yourself in the comments below! I promise, the next blog will get back to #chardonnaystyle 😉.
P.S. All the details about my outfit are below!👇🏻
Shop My Look